The design of retail sales is a specialized discipline based on central notions at the merchandising, marketing, ergonomics, advertising and interior design. The store design is specifically created to create a shopping experience as positive as possible for the retailer and the consumer. Although some aspects of retail design are practical and are interested in how the goods are stored. Other features are much more obscure and have more to do with creating a specific experience for a consumer while walking through the interior space of the store. There are also some aspects of retail design that concern to guide buyers in the store.
Revit is a very important tool used for the design of retail sale. Autodesk Revit Architecture is a program designed accurately for modeling construction information (BIM). With the help of the architecture Revit, we can capture and analyze design concepts and precisely maintain design data coordinated by the documentation as well as the construction. Today, the experience of retailing is throughout a perfect design and presentation of a retail space. It is also a ultimate representation of the retailer brand.
Modeling construction information plays a vital role in retail projects, as it helps designers improve the accuracy of design data created during different stages of planning and construction. Autodesk’s Revit architecture establishes a platform for retailers and designers to create a BIM retail design in a collective environment; However, there are several other significant benefits summarized below.
10 reasons to use Revit for detail design
1. It’s a 3D design tool. The days of traditional drawings and design software are completed because Revit is a smarter tool that provides 3D capabilities and views on its application.
2. It uses parametric 3D models created using the BIM Revit 3D modeling rather than poly lines for more accurate design with real objects as opposed to simple poly lines.
3. One of the most striking characteristics of Revit is that if it is correctly defined, it calculates the required materials and components, depending on the design, in the schedules. This helps to avoid manual verification and therefore helps prevent human errors.
4. Revit also allows you to view the model with the creation of drawings from the model so that the accuracy of the designer models and images is maintained.
5. Despite not being an autonomous rendering tool, Revit has exceptional tools and rendering capabilities that allow designers to use revocation views directly from the model as opposed to a solution made separate to the Help with a special package such as 3ds max.
6. Building BIM Revit Models Using BIM Revit Tools Allows project managers to track the exact progress of the process through integration with the construction phase tools for all stages of the construction phase.
7. The Revit architecture also makes it possible to reuse the same equipment in different stores, for example. Shop furniture or lighting or store storage shops, etc.
8. A retail design created in Revit can be easily modified through the construction and design stages.
9. The tool allows users to modify a specific area, such as section or plan. This change will then update all other areas of the Revit model, such as an altitude or planning due to the structure of the Revit database.
10. The implementation of the revision of the retail design also makes others aware of project changes through easier online collaboration tools for sharing the same file during design.